To create and sustain an appropriate working environment including healthy employee relations and manage the people interface at the Guldhar factory.
The jobholder is a key resource in ensuring productivity. He settles the Long-term agreement (LTA) with the unions and resolves people related issues. The incumbent implements the people development policies enunciated by Head Office and advises factory management on people related issues. The Jobholder ensures that the work environment is hygienic within and out side the factory premises.
The broad areas that the jobholder is responsible for are:
Employee relations particularly the unionized categories.
Training and development of the employee workforce both technically and behavioral, and employee involvement in various systems.
Overseeing the work on Safety, health and environment condition including Welfare activities.
Implementation of HR development plans(as per the HRD philosophy and plans as given by corporate) .
Liaison with various Govt. bodies and Legal bodies to ensure compliance.
Administrative functions like Security, Time Office etc.
location: Guldhar (Ghaziabad)
- To deal with the union & maintain a harmonious work environment in the factory.
- To ensure on a continuous basis development of people so as to improve their skills and abilities to help them achieve higher performance standards and provide effective counseling to employees on any problem affecting work program.
- Establishes, administers and maintains Cost control in areas like canteen, security, etc. For this the jobholder has to maintain records of the expenditure on the above areas and also ensure that best utilization is done of all the resources.
- To improve the working conditions by Implementing new systems like ISO 9000 & ISO 14000/ Kaizen across the company. The jobholder by implementing these kinds of systems ensures that the workers are more quality conscious and they are provided with the best working conditions .
- To monitor, establish and maintain personnel records. Monitor& improve standards of hygiene, environment and also control day-to-day activities like absenteeism.
- To establish, maintain and enhance system of employee involvement like Kaizen / 5S / TQM etc….
Please email your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org