Account Manger IT Hardware – Govt & Defence Vertical
Experience : 5- 10 Years
- The incumbent should be MBA or any relevant degree, with minimum 4 to 6 years experience of IT Hardware / Networking /Telecom services in corporate selling.
- Should achieve annual revenue targets on quarter on quarter basis.
- Should have good experience in Selling Enterprise & Networking Services solutions/Telecom services; like SUN, CISCO, Data, Voice networks etc.
- Should understand the complete process of selling to Government and Defence vertical.
- Should have experience of handling directly government and Defence accounts and independently handle bids for the same.
- Responsible for being a single face to all new alliances. Effectively liaise with principals, partners and customers, support field sales team in pre sales efforts and liaise with key accounts/opportunities directly.
- Responsible for contributing quality information on Market, Industry, competition. Increase share of wallet from new technologies and create threshold for newer practices. Goaled on revenue generation and customer satisfaction for new alliances.
Skills Required :
Experience in IT Hardware / Networking /Telecom services in Govt / PSU / Defence verticals
Should have good experience in Selling Enterprise & Networking Services /Telecom services.
Competencies: Business Expertise and knowledge of sales process & business acumen.
Strong Understanding of technology (hardware, software) and an overview on integrated IT infrastructure of large enterprises.
Sales and account management Behavioral
Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills. Excellent written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills, with a confidence of mapping CXO âs.