Location: Noida / Delhi
Experience Post Qualification 10+ Years in Telecom Distribution / FMCG / Retail Industry
· Heading finance functions involving determining financial objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
· Formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
Fund Sourcing & Management
· Liaising and negotiating with banks and financial institutions for raising fund and non-fund based facilities at favourable terms to meet working capital and project requirements.
· Monitoring the inflow / outflow of funds; taking adequate measures to ensure optimum utilisation of available funds towards the accomplishment of organisational objectives.
Accounts & Auditing
· Implementing accounting systems & procedures; supervising the timely preparation of statutory books of accounts and finalisation of accounts.
· Coordinating internal, statutory and tax audits; evaluating internal control systems / procedures to highlight the shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations.
Taxation & Statutory Compliances
· Preparing tax plans and ensuring timely assessment and filing of direct & indirect tax returns in compliance with statutory tax acts.
· Liaising with government departments and regulatory authorities like Tax Department for obtaining necessary sanctions and ensuring compliance with various statutory obligations.
System Implementation & MIS
· Designing and implementing systems to ensure smooth functioning of finance & accounting operations across the organization.
· Supervising the preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance, viz, fund management, risk control, profitability, etc.
Please Note that you Must Handled Telecom Or IT or Electronics Distribution / FMCG / Retail Industry