LOCATION – Delhi
EXPERIENCE – 8 to 12yrs
EDUCATION – Diploma/Degree in Electronics & Telecomunication Engineering
- Managing inventory for the region for Spares, Swap handsets & Tools
- Handling all billing, stock transfers inter & intra region
- All inventory related matters, like inventory forecasting, physical stock counts, issues, receipt
- Interacting with all L2 in the region and resolve their billing & a/c & stock reconciliation issues.
- Driving customer satisfaction related to inventory.
- Purchase forecasting
- Reduction of inventory holding
- Swap management
- Plan new model launches – tools, spares & software
- Assist in proper Planning of Spares / Swaps.
- Material planning for daily activity (Swap/Spare).
- Reporting to management on the L3 status and requirements.
- TAT improvement.
- Process improvements.
- Spares consumption analysis (daily/monthly).
- Work with HR to motivate and retain human capital
Please Send your Resume at 1Source.firstname.lastname@example.org